Field Action Plan to Manage COVID-19 on Sites
- Follow Social Distancing. Maintain 6 feet separation.
- No more than one person per vehicle.
- No large gatherings (more than 5).
- Instruct subs to do the same with meetings and the six-foot separation.
- If working close to someone is unavoidable – wear a face mask.
- Staggered Shifts –Consider options to stagger subs start times to reduce common breaks and use of restrooms.
- Get the CDC Posters posted on site. Multiple location as required.
- Essential personnel on site only –ensure proper field supervision and management. Project Leaders to determine essential personnel.
- Make sure you have a visitor log that tracks all personnel –inspectors, BA’s, architects, engineers.
- If you have a sick employee / worker –instruct them to go home and stay home until they are symptom free.
- If you have an employee / worker that calls in sick see Pacifica Policy for containment.
- If you get knowledge of a positive confirmation of someone with COVID-19 on your project site. Contact Ian and baxter - a phone meeting will get set-up to manage the next steps.
- Maintain a clean site. Document your efforts. If you need supplies work through Melisa.
- Clean all shared surfaces and shared tools every 2 hours. Clean inside vehicles (2) times per day. Before leaving site at end of day clean all railings, handles or places clients may touch. Store and cover tools.
- Understand your schedule. Track daily. Monitor workforce and progress. Document all delays and take daily photos.
You can download and print this Action Plan.