Pacifica Landscapes is looking for experienced landscape construction leads and crew that are looking for an opportunity to grow their skills and the security a long term position with an established company brings. We are growing and have a lot of work on, and we are looking for people who want to build fun projects, do great work and be rewarded appropriately for their work.
- Must have basic knowledge of landscape construction and plants.
- Foreman must have 2 years' experience running crew.
- References required.
- Must be able to lift in excess of 75lbs, and work on rough and uneven sites.
- Must be able to talk to clients and answer questions.
- Must be self-motivated, and have a can-do attitude.
- Successful Applicant will be a well-organized problem solver and a personable team player with a professional appearance.
- Bilingual is a plus, as is carpentry, welding or masonry skills.
Do you know of someone who is looking for a landscape lead, landscape crew, or carpenter position?
Refer them and you could receive a $300 reward.
Pacifica Landscapes is growing and we would like to reward you for your help. If you know of someone with the qualifications we are seeking, please introduce us and if the referral is a good fit and the partnership last more than 120 days, we will give you $300.00. Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with contact information for the person you are referring.