Natural stone is a durable and long-lasting material that can withstand the harsh weather conditions that are common in Washington State.
These stones are resistant to moisture, freeze-thaw cycles, and temperature fluctuations, making them an ideal choice for outdoor living spaces in this region.
Natural stone patios are low-maintenance and easy to care for.
They do not require sealing or staining, and any dirt or debris can be easily swept or washed away. This makes them a practical choice for busy homeowners who want to spend more time enjoying their outdoor space and less time maintaining it.
Natural stone patios are versatile and can be designed to fit any style, from rustic to modern.
They can be laid in various patterns, including random, square, or rectangular, and can be combined with other materials like concrete, brick, or pavers to create unique designs and textures.
Natural stone patios can be paired with a variety of materials and features to create a beautiful and cohesive outdoor living space.
- Outdoor kitchens: Natural stone patios can be paired with an outdoor kitchen to create a functional and stylish outdoor cooking and dining area. Stone countertops, built-in grills, and outdoor refrigerators can all be incorporated into the design for a seamless and elegant look.
- Fire pits and fireplaces: Natural stone patios are a perfect match for fire pits and fireplaces. They can be used to create a rustic or modern surround for the fire feature and provide a durable and heat-resistant surface for seating and entertaining.
- Water features: Natural stone patios can be used to create stunning water features like fountains, ponds, and waterfalls. Stone can be used to line the edges of the water feature, create a spillway or even the basin.
- Garden beds: Natural stone patios can be paired with garden beds to create a lush and inviting outdoor space. Stone retaining walls can be used to create raised garden beds or define outdoor areas, while native plants and greenery can add texture and color.
- Outdoor furniture: Natural stone patios pair well with a variety of outdoor furniture styles, including rustic wood, wrought iron, and modern metal. The stone provides a durable and attractive backdrop for any type of outdoor furniture.
A well-built patio can transform a yard. It can offer a spot to enjoy amazing views or a quiet corner for contemplation. It can expand the usable area of your yard dramatically and it can act as the perfect place for a fire pit or outdoor kitchen that you can use all year.